Friday, July 31, 2009

Eupnp: last sprint

I just finished implementing the SCPD (service XML descriptor) parser, which leads me to the next phase: Control.

I'll be implementing Control in the next two weeks, which will be about using libcurl to perform HTTP POST calls with some attributes wrapped in a SOAP XML. The biggest problem about this is making libcurl work properly (I have just had two days debugging a stack corruption which lead nowhere, result is feature suspended).

Finished this task, I'll implement a simple application using elementary for listing local devices and information about them (i.e. universal control point). This is good to demonstrate functionality.

This will be followed by the control point A/V spec, task which hopefully I'll finish before GSoC pencil's down date (16 August).

No comments: